From what we could determine, prices for these timepieces range from $187,000-$244,000 and that doesn't include the diamond versions. Here's some specs as supplied by the manufacturer, this one for the engine-turned dial version:
- Exceptional designintegrating the transverse movement.
- Unique transverse movement with 5 plates entirely manufacturedby Parmigiani Fleurier.
- 6 sapphire crystals enabling every part of its mechanical universe to be observed.
- Power reserve of 10 days indicated on the side of a rotating drum.
- Ease of winding using the dynamometric starter.
- Edition limited to 3 x 50 pieces and 1 x 10 pieces.
Check out the official website for the Bugatti Type 370 here.
We HIGHLY recommend downloading the PDF catalog found on that page if you are in the mood to be blown away by the coolest little machine since R2-D2.